Hi i’m Dexter Rushton <: <3

7

Posted by dexterrushton | Posted in Uncategorized | Posted on January 11, 2022

Hi I’m Dexter Rushton I am in 6 Brunel I am 11 years old , I enjoy playing Roblox, Minecraft, Fortnite and Among us I play Rugby for Newbold Rugby Football Club (NRFC) I’ve played there for 6 years , my favourite part is either the scrum or rook my favourite food is either smokey barbeque chicken fajitas or enchiladas my favourite drink is tea.

Comments (7)

+ I like the way you worded everything in this paragraph.
?What is an enchilada
->You could read through and check if you need more commas and capital letters.

An Enchilada is a Chicken wrap covered in cheese it is very good very nice and I will look through for commas .Thank You

+I like the way you worded everything
?What the heck is an enchilada
->Check through to see if you need more commas and capital letters.

Hi

+ I like the bit about rugby, I play for old laurentians rugby football club (OLRFC) and like either the ruck or the maul

? Do you like any other drinks

-> Can you say your favorite rugby team

+ Thank you for being honest and including every detail that you would want everyone to know!

? What is the scrum? I’d like to know, or if it’s something personal to you, maybe could you explain it?

-> Could you add more description to some of the things you listed? Someone may not know what they are.

A scrum is where I think its 12 people but they have to push each other over the ball you have to use all the people in your team to get the ball for your team and play from there and I’ll try to add more details Thank You

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar