Chinese New Year

1

Posted by aauguste2022 | Posted in Uncategorized | Posted on February 1, 2022

My brother is a dragon. Hello! Happy Chinese New Year everyone! If you have celebrated anything why don’t you tell me about it in the comments if you want! The year for a dragon is 1928, 1940, 1952, 1964, 1976, 1988, 2000, and 2012 and the personality traits of my brother and a dragon are: They love competition and have a strong will to win. They do not fail very often but do not take failure gracefully. Dragon people are also the opposite of perfectionists, they set very high standards. They can be very demanding and arrogant, but generally inspire no confidence and untrustworthy.

Definetely true because I live with one, sadly..

I am a rabbit. The years for rabbit are 1927, 1939, 1951, 1963, 1975, 1987, and 1999. And the personality traits are: Kind, virtuous and popular. They are artistic and have good taste, with a liking for the finer things in life. They do not like to argue, prefering peace and quiet. They are compassionate listeners, excellent negotiators and always work well with people. Yessss, that is mee 🙂

( I will do one more animal. )

I will do a tiger since it is the year of the tiger! The years to be a tiger are: 2010, 1998, 1986, 1974, 1962, 1950, 1938. The peronality traits of a tiger are: Noble and fearless, tigers are respected for their courage, even from those working against them. Tiger people are daring fighters, they are capable of standing up to the better end for what they think is right. Although they could be selfish from time to time in the little things, they are capable of great generosity. But can be very mean and from time to time a bad sports man.

That is very true because I know plenty of them. Lol

Everyone have a VERY Happy Chinese New Year! >:DD

Comments (1)

I’m a tiger so what are you trying to say here?But the rest is right so cool:)

Write a comment

Skip to toolbar